An explanation for the 'missing' ports

Started Feb 24, 2010 | Discussions thread
granter3
Regular MemberPosts: 133Gear list
Like?
Re: An explanation for the 'missing' ports
In reply to mike_2008, Feb 24, 2010

mike_2008 wrote:

The most intense debate here has hinged on the lack of an iso or wb button. This may or may not be added, who the hell knows. What does seem clear is that these cameras are not ready for imminent production.

-- hide signature --

I appreciate seeing the photos and I think they were posted in part due to my concerns over the lack of a flash PC Port being visible on the Mocks. I truly hope Sony follows the lead of Canon (and makes me eat my words).

I still think Sony are eliminating this feature due to the sheer lack of understanding of what advanced/pro photographers needs are. If they actually had a clue they wouldn't have ended production of the A700 with out notifying us of a susccessor (complete with release date and specs) in a timely fasion, approx 4 months ago would have been good. They claim to have a susccessor, but with no spec or release date, its just vapour.

Oh well, we can always Make.Believe!

-- hide signature --

Adam

granter3's gear list:granter3's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow