Sony P & S craze continue...indignation, disillusioned

Started Feb 22, 2010 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Regular MemberPosts: 133Gear list
Re: Sony P & S craze continue...indignation, disillusioned
In reply to caporip, Feb 24, 2010

caporip wrote:

granter3 wrote:

The fact that we may have another camera in the A7xx is irrelevant if it does not match the specs of what is expected of that line. Essentially all I see sony trying to spoon feed us is and A5xx/350 with video and then slapping a A7xx label on it...... Whoa! you almost had me fooled!

I have not always agreed with Barry but it seems like he has nailed it and Sony.

Wouldn't it be sensible to make sweeping statements like this once the camera has been released and you know what has/has not been included? You may be right but I cant see how you can base a comment like the above on a mock up with no specs. All is speculation untill it is released.

-- hide signature --

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams

As I have stated before in other threads, Sony's usual game plan is to give you what you see. I will be pleasantly surprised and take back all the negative things I have said if they prove me wrong. At this point in time I wish and hope they provide us with a camera I can use and want (I also wish to win the Lottery).

You can't ignore history (especially Sony's). Everyone is hoping for a sunny day, but guess what there is a storm on the horizon..... I know if we Make. Believe it will be a sunny day!

I know all my posts are sarcastic but you have to understand, I make money from photography (not a lot but its a second income). What I have seen does not make me feel secure in thinking I have chosen the right system. Sony should be listening to that. I love the glass, I love the in body SSS. I find it dificult to buy accessories but we can't have it all. So far Sony has been great for me, but it looks like that willl all change.

granter3's gear list:granter3's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow