Started Feb 22, 2010 | Discussions thread
granter3
Regular MemberPosts: 133Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony P & S craze continue...indignation, disillusioned
In reply to caporip, Feb 24, 2010

caporip wrote:

granter3 wrote:

The fact that we may have another camera in the A7xx is irrelevant if it does not match the specs of what is expected of that line. Essentially all I see sony trying to spoon feed us is and A5xx/350 with video and then slapping a A7xx label on it...... Whoa! you almost had me fooled!

I have not always agreed with Barry but it seems like he has nailed it and Sony.
--
Adam

Wouldn't it be sensible to make sweeping statements like this once the camera has been released and you know what has/has not been included? You may be right but I cant see how you can base a comment like the above on a mock up with no specs. All is speculation untill it is released.

-- hide signature --

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rb56/

As I have stated before in other threads, Sony's usual game plan is to give you what you see. I will be pleasantly surprised and take back all the negative things I have said if they prove me wrong. At this point in time I wish and hope they provide us with a camera I can use and want (I also wish to win the Lottery).

You can't ignore history (especially Sony's). Everyone is hoping for a sunny day, but guess what there is a storm on the horizon..... I know if we Make. Believe it will be a sunny day!

I know all my posts are sarcastic but you have to understand, I make money from photography (not a lot but its a second income). What I have seen does not make me feel secure in thinking I have chosen the right system. Sony should be listening to that. I love the glass, I love the in body SSS. I find it dificult to buy accessories but we can't have it all. So far Sony has been great for me, but it looks like that willl all change.
--
Adam

granter3's gear list:granter3's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WoW!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow