I’m looking for advice.

Started Feb 9, 2010 | Discussions thread
chief1401
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
Re: Used 80-200mm
In reply to liv2paddle, Feb 10, 2010

I’ve been thinking about which lens so much the last couple of weeks, my head hurts. So last night I just walked into a large camera store that has a huge selection of top of the line Nikon glass. When the salesmen asked if he could help me I told him “Yes, I will take one of each, thank you very much!”…………….but then I woke-up a little while ago………….and the search continues.

BUT seriously I want to thank everyone for the information they have provided. Like I said at the beginning of this thread I ordered the 70-210 f4-5.6 AF D because from what I read it is a decent lens for a cheap price ($150) and it will allow me to practice in the 200mm area. I will then take that to a couple of the local arenas and see how it does, in the daylight. Then I can start form there trying to go down the list of what has been suggested. If there are other suggestions please keep them coming, all help is appreciated.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow