American landscape challenge disappointed

Started Feb 5, 2010 | Discussions thread
bikinchris
Forum ProPosts: 13,946Gear list
Like?
Re: American landscape challenge disappointed
In reply to DjD_a700, Feb 7, 2010

Thanks. I hope I ma learning to make the rules easier to follow and fun. I am MUCH happier with my "vertical landscape" challenge. Nice entries in there and I hope the voters get an "eye." My next two challenges are going to be fun also.

DjD_a700 wrote:

Chris - as a host you are to be commended... Some hosts don't even try. In the just concluded "Picture Post Card" challenge the same photo was entered by 2 different screen names. It was reported and nothing was done and ended up with both versions of the same shot placing very high, on the first page... After overlaying both over each other it becomes obvious it's the same photo and my guess is someone is using 2 identities in the forums here which would be grounds for being banned on most sites. This is from someone that does very well in challenges, oh well...
--
Dennis

They forgot that they entered. That's rich. That comes back to when you lie, you have more to keep up with and it's harder to keep your story straight. I hope this person is caught and banned. but they would be back tomorrow under a new name.

I have long suspected many people of talking back to themselves to make sure a topic stays on top of the board. There are a lot of people with an agenda here.

-- hide signature --

I am an expert at contradicting myself. Just wait a while. It will be evident.
Chris, Broussard, LA

bikinchris's gear list:bikinchris's gear list
Nikon D2H Nikon D3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G ED-IF VR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow