Started Feb 6, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LeeR
Senior MemberPosts: 1,496Gear list
Like?
Adorama WARNING--Selling Them Used Equipment
Feb 6, 2010

Won't go into every fine detail at this point, but when I first contacted them about selling some used equipment they were VERY responsive with a call and emails. After they received my equipment, I got an email that my equipment was being evaluated, and some days later got calls and emails--SEVERAL--with offers for the equipment. I called a few times on Thursday to discuss their offers and to talk about options, and each time got through quickly. But after I indicated I wanted to sell only part or perhaps none of my equipment to them, communications dried up--completely.

I have not been able to get through to them via phone since Thursday afternoon, about 40 hours ago, nor have they returned several calls/emails to them. I called a number of times on Friday (yesterday) and left a few messages, but they returned none. Nor did they return my phone message from late Thursday afternoon. This is VERY disconcerting.

Lee

LeeR's gear list:LeeR's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow