I am really stuck - what would you do...

Started Jan 11, 2010 | Discussions thread
kayna44
Regular MemberPosts: 220
Like?
Re: I am really stuck - what would you do...
In reply to flash1100, Jan 22, 2010

Since you have made this post you have already started to think about moving to another system. Now the hard part, do you truly believe that you at some point are going to make a living with photography and is the system and tools that you have now or can acquire in the future going to be not only adequate but push you into being better. If Pentax doesn't have the equipment that you need to excell then I believe that you have to find a system that will.

When you make the descision this stops being a hobby a starts being a career. You cant fool around with your lively hood and that of your families and you really don't want to look back and say "maybe if".

I've invested a good amount of money in the last year putting together a Pentax system because it gives me what I want and need. The reality is that Pentax is not as good as some other systems for some applications and is better for others. Your need is different than for other photographers here in that you want to make a living at it.

In the end it is your descision, think about what you want and will truly need to make it a reality. Good luck and keep shooting.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow