Started Jan 16, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jeffrey Lubeck
Junior MemberPosts: 35Gear list
Like?
D? Future
Jan 16, 2010

I am a Nikon owner, who is a bit frustrated about where the D series is headed and the related guessing game as to features and time lines (with regard to the upper end cameras and lenses). It feels like such a crapshoot at the moment. Therefore, I thought the Leica S2 was worthy of exploration and consideration. That proved to be the case.

Leica afforded me the opportunity to test the S2 with no editorial restrictions. However, as is standard with these type of agreements, I did have to agree to pay for the camera system if it was lost or I broken.

If you have any first-hand experience with the Nikon D3x and/or Leica S2 I would appreciate hearing your opinion.

I am providing this link given the current dearth of details and examples about the S2 and working on the premise that there must be many people out there like me.

For what it is worth:

http://web.me.com/...ite/The_Leica_S2_Field-Test/The_Leica_S2_Field-Test.html
--
Jeffrey Lubeck

Jeffrey Lubeck's gear list:Jeffrey Lubeck's gear list
Nikon D3X Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow