ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NewYorkEd
Senior MemberPosts: 1,515
Like?
SHUTTERBUGS - New York City - January 2010
Jan 9, 2010

SHUTTERBUGS - New York City - January 2010

These are photos that I took of people who were photographing Times Square. As with previous post, I pretended that I was photographing Times Square along with everyone else. Photographing the photographers on the sly so that they would not think that I was some kind of crazy guy.
These photos were taken in 2009 and with the Canon A650.

People come into Times Square with all types of cameras, and in Times Square cameras are always clicking away.

Some people have 2 cameras…

The Naked Cowboy is still being photographed in Times Square - a tip is required to have a photo taken with him.

In these next 2 photos this fellow come into Times Square with what looked like a “Double Lens Camera.” The first photo is of him with the camera.

The second photo is a close up to get a better look at this camera, and to my surprise I saw that this camera was actually a case that was holding 2 point-and-shoot cameras and one of the cameras in the case was upside down.

The next group of photos were taken in 2007 and 2008. These photos are the ones that I considered to be the most interesting of the shutterbugs. These photos were taken with the Canon A640 and the Canon A650.

-- hide signature --

NewYorkEd

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
#22New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow