Started Jan 8, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DEMETRIOS THE GREEK
Regular MemberPosts: 336Gear list
Like?
Survey-message to NIKON!!Participate!!
Jan 8, 2010

After my last post, and our dispute about whether we...the Nikon users would like to have a Nikon micro-camera (whether with interchangeable or not lenses). I had the thought that we could make a survey in this forum about what we want...and lets hope that "Nikon is watching us"!!!!!!!!!!!

SO......
Rules:

1)Answer with "yes" or "no" in the "subject" field of your reply!!!

"yes" goes for "yes, i would like -buy as second to my DSLR Nikon body, a micro Nikon camera that will fit my pocket with interchangeable lenses (like PEN EP-2)...or with a fixed focal lens (like the SIGMA DP1s)...or a high end NIKON P&S comparable to the canon G11)".

"no" goes for "no...i will stick with my DSLR, and i don't need a smaller, slower, and less capable second body"

2) I know that this is a basic survey..it could be more complex but lets keep it this way (with yes or no) which will be more countable.

3)PLEASE...ANSWER WITH "YES" OR "NO".....DON'T WRITE YOUR OPINION....I KNOW THAT YOU ALL HAVE DIFFERENT AND IMPORTANT OPINIONS....BUT THIS WILL DESTROY THE SIMPLICITY OF THIS SURVEY!!!!

Thank you all in advance....

Anyone who don't like the idea.....please ignore the post and don't answer.

DEMETRIOS THE GREEK's gear list:DEMETRIOS THE GREEK's gear list
Fujifilm X10
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
-No-New
NO.New
YesNew
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow