Paypal ya just lost me!

Started Jan 7, 2010 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,691Gear list
Paypal ya just lost me!
Jan 7, 2010

I sell and trade lenses for my own enjoyment and procurement, but as of lately I have been doing a some on the FM site, though I just got done selling two on ebay. I just received an email from paypal that they are now going to hold one's monies for 21 days(usually 3-4), unless you jump through hoops for them and prove you have delivered an item and/or get positive feedback.

I ship USPO confirmed/insured and as far as feedback I have over 200 transactions with only one jerk pulling a fast one. Feedback is a hard thing to get some folks to provide, they just seem to disappear, even if one writes them a note.

I'm certainly going to write and or call them and let them have it and my selling days with ebay are going to be limited and only the very necessary.

I don't normally say things like this but "what a bunch of greedy jerks" sorry about that---ron s.

p.s. in the last 3 months I have gotten several notices from credit card companies, that for my benenfi,t they were raising their interest rates to 24%. I have no CC debt but I quickly checked out all my cards and dropped all but 3-4 that still had reasonable rates--if you haven't been watching you may want to do same. I have a perfect credit report and I'm 65, so it doesn't matter who or what
Keeping it sane in an insane world is an inconvenience at an inconvenient time!!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow