Started Jan 7, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ron_9
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,675
Like?
Paypal ya just lost me!
Jan 7, 2010

I sell and trade lenses for my own enjoyment and procurement, but as of lately I have been doing a some on the FM site, though I just got done selling two on ebay. I just received an email from paypal that they are now going to hold one's monies for 21 days(usually 3-4), unless you jump through hoops for them and prove you have delivered an item and/or get positive feedback.

I ship USPO confirmed/insured and as far as feedback I have over 200 transactions with only one jerk pulling a fast one. Feedback is a hard thing to get some folks to provide, they just seem to disappear, even if one writes them a note.

I'm certainly going to write and or call them and let them have it and my selling days with ebay are going to be limited and only the very necessary.

I don't normally say things like this but "what a bunch of greedy jerks" sorry about that---ron s.

p.s. in the last 3 months I have gotten several notices from credit card companies, that for my benenfi,t they were raising their interest rates to 24%. I have no CC debt but I quickly checked out all my cards and dropped all but 3-4 that still had reasonable rates--if you haven't been watching you may want to do same. I have a perfect credit report and I'm 65, so it doesn't matter who or what
--
Keeping it sane in an insane world is an inconvenience at an inconvenient time!!
http://www.pbase.com/ron9ron

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AMEXNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow