ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mschf
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,254Gear list
Like?
~ Non-Challenge: Your Best of 2009 ~
Dec 30, 2009

Ladies and Gents,

Thought I'd post this now since tomorrow is the 31st and there won't be as many of us online...

We're now soon going to end the 25th Open Challenge and it's been in my opinion a pretty good little system with slowly increasing participation. Voting for Challenge #25 ends in about 12 hours and after that we're going to take a break from challenges and invite everyone to contribute to a "Best of 2009" gallery! The gallery won't open immediately as some temporary changes have to be made to the system... once it's all ready, I'll follow up with an announcement here.

The conditions are simple:

• pick up to TWO photos you've taken during 2009 which you feel are your very best work this year

• the photos can be of any subject, and it can be one taken with any make/model camera by any member of any forum

• photos may be up to 400kb file size and up to 1000 pixels in width and/or height, and their exif data must be intact (esp. capture date or your photos will not upload successfully)

• post-process the photos to what is in your view their "finished" state (or leave them as-is if you're not into post-processing)

• upload them to the site ( http://www.pixelpeep.com -- then click the "Best of 2009" gallery when it's available and proceed from there). If you don't have an account there, just sign up, wait for the account to activate (up to 12 hours wait), and you're set -- no catches, no obligations to keep participating after the "Best of 2009" gallery closes)

• this is intended to be just a nice gallery of people's favorites/bests, so no voting will take place, no winner will be determined, no "top shot of 2009" etc. etc.

That's about it! Hope to see you all there posting your very best pair of photos of 2009!
--
~ Martin
http://www.martinpolanic.com

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow