Started Dec 29, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ardpreview
Regular MemberPosts: 348
Like?
pentax snub while on vacation in mexico
Dec 29, 2009

dont mean to rant or anything but thought i'd post this to see how many others have experienced this.

I was in a mexican resort a number of weeks ago (best vacation ever!) and attended a buffet on the beach. I had my k10 discretely tucked away in a lowepro swing backback and was enjoying the festivities. A group of people sat at our table and we introduced one another and i noticed one the louder gentleman was carrying an entry level nikon dslr (d50 or higher) and promptly placed it on the table in plain view. I wanted to start talking photography with him but for some reason i didn't, maybe it was his loud mannerisms or something. At the end of the buffet my wife and i decided to leave where apon the guy saw me pull out my slr and a look of amazment came over his face like he found a brother in arms or something. He then saw the pentax name and his face turned sour and he said something like, "Pentax? Phshhh!" I simply smiled and walked away. How many other people here have had this happen to them?
--
var

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow