*** Open Challenge 25: INFO ***
Dec 25, 2009
You have 3 days left to submit your photos!!!. Please read on for more info, then click one of the links provided below to participate!
The isolation can be physical (e.g.: a solitaire man in an empty park, or a solitaire house in a flat extense field); social (e.g.: homeless people); or virtual (e.g: a couple kissing as they were alone in the world).
There are other creative possibilities… for example you could compose the picture keeping the subject isolated within the frame. Also, the main subject must not be necessarily a person…so abstract shots and macro shots could apply too. I wish you showed your best composition skills in this challenge!!!.
If you already have a personal account at the hosting site, click the link above to jump directly to our current challenge gallery and start entering your photos (you can also click this link if you just want to browse the gallery).
If you don't yet have a personal account at the hosting site, you'll first need to create one before you can enter or vote in a challenge. Click the link above to sign up. It's quick and FREE!
CHALLENGE DURATION (dd/mm/yyyy)
• entry period for adding photos ends on 28/12/2009, 11:33:44 EST
• voting runs from end of entry period to 30/12/2009, 11:33:44 EST
MAX IMAGES ALLOWED PER ENTRANT
• up to 4 images may be entered per person.
IMAGE FILE PARAMETERS
• maximum allowed image width/height is 1000 px
• maximum allowed image file size is 350 kb
• the image file type must be jpeg
IMAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• capture date must be 06/12/2009 or newer
• images should be on topic
Stop, think, breathe, and shoot!