Started Dec 19, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kochise
Junior MemberPosts: 34
Like?
I really really need help!!!
Dec 19, 2009

I really need help. I am a beginner. I mean a beginner beginner. I have used an old digital hp for the last 5 years and I want to buy myself a new camera for Christmas and every time I think I have one picked out I get myself more confused. I don't know if I should go the slr or regular advanced point and shoot. I have narrowed the selections down to the sonycybershot hx-1 and the nikon d5000. I really want something that helps me choose settings. I will be shooting my dogs running in action. I like to walk in the woods and take pictures of deer running and I like to take close ups of birds. I want good picture quality because I do print off my pictures. I wont be doing alot of enlarging. I really need some advise here. I have 1 more day here to decide before we go shopping at the mall. Could someone help me. I am afriad that if I go to the store some sales clerk will talk me into the model he likes because thats all they have in stock and I really wont get want I need. Also, I need something that doesnt have shutter lag. I miss more shots because of that.
thanks all!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow