ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tripsoright
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
F70EXR or F200EXR
Dec 14, 2009

Hello,

First off, sorry in advance for my lack of knowledge about camera & photography..

I am looking for a new digital camera, right now I have a Canon SD700... I think there is something wrong with the lens, I am not too savvy with cameras but I just can't take a clear picture anymore with it.. I took it to the museum last week sometime and it was disappointing not to be able to get any clear shots. Anyway...

I am looking for a compact p&s that takes good photos but also can take decent low-light photos. I know that p&s can't really take superior low-light photos but I am only looking for decent photos out of the low-light situations.. I have came to the decision to look at the F70 or the F200.. I have read that the F200 does overall take a better picture.. but what I am really looking for is which one takes the better photo in low-light?

I am definitely not a photographer, and I am definitely not going to take the time out to pixel-peep.. I will though print pictures at maybe 8x10 max..

Which camera is the better deal? Also, can anyone show any pictures of either camera in a low-light? Also... I want to start learning how to PP... is there also one that would do better in this?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow