Flat view
Ron Adair
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
D300s Video entered in contest
Dec 4, 2009

(Here is the link to the video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxBe4DAPiBk

I have recently entered a video contest for Lash Allure MD. What's important is that they are giving away $100,000 to the person whose video on youtube has the most "votes" (comments and ratings). I have chosen to enter by creating a short 2-3 minute segment encouraging others to discover their vision, and follow their passion. This is mostly a youtube popularity contest. However, I have produced a video that conveys what I feel is a very important message.

Should I win, I will be choosing one commenter to receive $20,000 cash (out of the $100,000 prize) to help them more easily pursue their vision (in keeping with the video's theme). The footage was shot entirely with the Nikon D300s. I am late to the game, but I believe there is good potential for a win. The only way we win is if this spreads quickly, so telling your friends, tweeting, and blogging about this is a good thing.

I am optimistic for a win, though it won't be easy. There are others with tens of thousands of "votes" so far, and there is much work to do in the next 15 days.

Most of all, I hope that this helps others pursue their vision and passion. I believe we are most happy when we give everything we have to discovering our vision and following our passion.

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow