Found a Camera - How can I find the owner to return it?

Started Nov 25, 2009 | Discussions thread
Skeedracer
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
Got a New Idea - You can help
In reply to Skeedracer, Dec 1, 2009

I got an idea where some of you might be able to help find the owner, either directly, or through others in the photos.

I'm not a Facebook person, nor do I participate in other social networks, but I know many of you probably do. Particularly for those of you who are French, or have a connection to the University of Michigan, how about if you posted something on Facebook and let your friends know and asked them to do the same? Maybe that would turn up something. You could copy the following and spread it around.......

A guy from Los Angeles found a Canon G9 camera at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon on Nov 12, 2009 and is trying to find the owners to return it. Camera language was French, and the timezone setting was middle of Europe. Two guys were at the Grand Canyon (200+ pictures). One guy (Asian) was wearing, what looked to be a University of Michigan logo'd jacket. Also found old photos on the card from a July birthday party in a French speaking country that included the other guy.

He sent pictures of the two guys and headshots from the party to the site below, and they say they will post them soon...either in the Arizona folder or the Grand Canyon folder. Owners could contact the guy who found it through the following site.

ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/

Also, here is a link to Flikr, where he posted the photos from the Grand Canyon and the July birthday party in a Photostream.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18496681@N03/

Thanks for your help. Pass it on.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow