Canadian prices up. TOLD YOU! Locked

Started Nov 5, 2008 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Larry Dallan
New MemberPosts: 1
Re: Aden Camera
In reply to F3T, Nov 29, 2009

I purchased a canon SD 1200 digital Camera from Aden Camera Website for a sale price of $169 on November 23rd/2009.

The camera was sent immediately. Then on November 28th I checked their website again and saw that they were offering the same Camera PLUS a leather case for the same price of $169...I immediately called them to find out if they could either give me a case or simply exchange. They informed me that I could NOT...I even spoke to the manager and he basically said it was up to the discretion of the store whether they would do the exchange or not.

Aden Camera's exchange policy is very very bad...All sales are final. You can only return an item if it is defective and only if returned within 10 days...(What about Christmas gifts???)...Anyway I would steer clear of this company if I were you....Deal with Sears/Futureshop/BestBuy/Henrys ....anyone but them.

They have certainly lost me as a customer forever...and I will continue to warn as many people as I possibly can....Larry Dallan

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow