Started Nov 20, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SPaul
Contributing MemberPosts: 783Gear list
Like?
R1900 makes good prints, BUT . . . .
Nov 20, 2009

. . . . I COULD NOT BE MORE DISSATISFIED !!!

We have all seen the MANY complaints about ink usage (& cost) . . . perhaps somewhat related to "over cleaning" as directed by the printer s'ware . . . perhaps somewhat related to small cartridges . . . or, perhaps related to cartridges that cause a yellow warning light to stop the printer and need to be replaced.

I am now getting a series of "warning messages" . . . "Delete all print jobs and remove foreign objects . . . ", "Printer is busy", "General error", Ink cartridges cannot be recognized", "My father is bigger than yours" . . . .

AND, this printer is my 2nd R1900 . . . Epson having replaced the first issue.

To be honest, I believe that "Epson" is a fake name and the REAL manufacturer is the U.S. Congress !!!

I am now debating as to whether I should send Epson yet another series of emails, or just hit this #@!Z! thing with my largest axe !!!

In a word, I am simply #@!Z! sick of dealing with this #@!Z! printer !!!

Any positive comments ???? (And, NO . . . I don't drink !!!)(Nor am I suicidal !!!)

Paul
Vancouver, WA . . . USA

galleries at:
http://www.pbase.com/spdavis/wild_blue_yonder

SPaul's gear list:SPaul's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 +41 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow