ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Emanuele Chiocchio
Regular MemberPosts: 431Gear list
Like?
HP DesignJet Z3200 & Windows 7 64bit installation problems
Nov 7, 2009

Hi,

I'm posting this to share my problem and to see if others have encountered the same difficulties. I'm currently running a fresh Windows 7 64bit installation (with all the updates); the Z3200 is directly connected on the LAN via a standard 100mbps plug; my PC configuration was flawless, no problems at all. The Z3200 seems to be the only one thing that I can't install.

On the HP Support site, under Windows 7 64bit section, there's only the "HP Utility" installer. I've downloaded the XP/Vista 32 & 64bit versions: the procedure detects the Z3200 on the LAN, then it configures the TCP/IP Monitor properly but the installation stops when installing the driver.

Disabled the firewall and even the anti-virus but the result is always the same.

I've another Windows 7 PC, a 32bit fresh installation, and the Z3200 XP/Vista driver works great there.

Could be a "64bit" problem? On monday I'll try to contact HP's customer support hoping to find a solution. Anyone here had the same issue?

Thankyou very much in advance.

Emanuele

-- hide signature --

Galleries & Works | http://emanuelec.smugmug.com/

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow