Does anyone think the M4/3 offerings are a bit overpriced?

Started Nov 5, 2009 | Discussions thread
madmaxmedia
Senior MemberPosts: 1,508
Like?
Re: Price will come down over time
In reply to Neodp, Nov 6, 2009

There's always creative ways to get around list price, such as EBay, etc. Everyone has their own budget and price in mind of course. Mine just happens to be lower than current M 4/3 list prices (which is all these sell for right now.)

The G1 is the screaming bargain of the lot right now, as long as video isn't a big priority.

Neodp wrote:

The main things is, if you can't get the combo you want, wait; if at all possible. Have a little self control. I'm asking nicely and calmly. never disrespecting your rights or situation. It will only benefit you. ALL of us! These things depreciate fast anyway. They'll still work sure; so use that to your benefit. Just wait for REASONABLE prices. Do let that price be told to you. Think. Look, the lowest price you can find, will not make it stand the test of time. Not for a good total camera and not for the deal you paid. I'm just saying.
----------

Professionals talk about expensive camera quality and collect a profit. Amateurs talk about affordable camera value and collect quality pictures. Some people are neither. The best, are both.

-- hide signature --

'By my discipline of seeing I put myself where photographs can find themselves.'
-Minor White

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow