Started Oct 28, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LindyB
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,365Gear list
Like?
***Mini Challenge #240 - Bridges***
Oct 28, 2009

Thanks again Jyrki for choosing my pic as the winner of the last challenge. I do hope you reconsider your decision not to enter in future.

The topic for Mini-Challenge #240 is ‘Bridges’ . All types of bridges are allowed, be they old or new, large or small! Footbridges, road bridges, railway bridges, viaducts… the more unusual, the better!

Very sadly, my dear mother-in-law passed away on Saturday and I have a tough few days ahead. I may not be able to comment on entries as often as I would like but I’m sure you will all keep the challenge going for me

The challenge starts now and ends at 10 AM (GMT) on Wednesday 4th November.

THE RULES

The host gives you a topic of interest and you get going. You may post up to three images. The host chooses the winner after the challenge closes (usually after one week). The decision of the judge (the host) is final. The judge is not eligible. The winner then chooses the next topic, runs the challenge, judges the winner, and passes on the baton to that person.

If you submit a photo, please check in when the winners are posted. The first place winner is expected to host the next challenge. If the first place person cannot host, it moves to the 2nd place, etc.

Any picture you've taken is eligible regardless of time taken and camera. Post processing is allowed.

Please reply to the FIRST (ORIGINAL) post if you are submitting an entry and change the Subject of your post to display your name or picture titles. This way, when someone comments (i.e. replies), it will refer specifically to you. If all entries read "Re: Mini Challenge 237"... it would be very boring to scan the list.

Try to put your entries within a 'single' post. Please give a title to each photo - this makes it easier to differentiate when giving comments.

Feel free to comment on other contestants' images. If you want someone to leave you a piece of constructive criticism, put an asterisk * next to the title of the image.

Posting Guidelines

Please embed your image in the thread. Also please re-size your photos prior to posting so they're sized appropriately for viewing without having to scroll (approx. 800 pixels on the longest side works best.).

As a show of courtesy, and to save bandwidth, please remove the original post when replying, so you don't bring back any previous photos.

Previous challenges and winners

List of CTF Mini Challenge topics and winners thanks to blademeister.

http://homepages.peakpeak.com/~blade/minichallenge.html

Have fun!
Linda

LindyB's gear list:LindyB's gear list
Casio Exilim EX-Z1200 SR Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
K #1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow