hey look... here's one that doesn't say 7D !!

Started Oct 17, 2009 | Discussions thread
E Gad
Regular MemberPosts: 144
Like?
Re: Since you asked...
In reply to tylerken, Oct 18, 2009

tylerken wrote:

E Gad wrote:

I think Keith was being sincere and honest in his crtique of your image, and sorry to say so, I agree with him.

I'm having a great day in case you're worried about my mood, too.

-- hide signature --

Ken

Canon 1d Mark III, 1D Mark IIn, EF 17-40L, EF 100mm f/2, 100-400L IS, 400 5.6L, 500 f/4 L IS
Panasonic FZ20 & FZ50
http://ken.smugmug.com/

yeah - right! i just had a brief look at your would-be web site. brief, 'cause that's all i could stand; would-be, if you could make a web site, that is. you have no room to talk about over-saturation, now, do you...

another 2-bit "L" snob, who thinks he can buy it... i wonder if you've considered the possibility of someone from here tapping you on the shoulder... then saying, HELLO! just might happen. especially if you choose the wrong person to dis...

If you put your work on a public forum be prepared to recieve replies that may not be to your liking. At least I commented on what I felt about your photo without taking it to a personal level.

And was that last sentence a threat? Are you going to come punch me in the face if you ever meet me in public? Keith and I were not dissing you. We were dissing your photo, which is quite a different thing if you can understand the difference.

-- hide signature --

Ken

Canon 1d Mark III, 1D Mark IIn, EF 17-40L, EF 100mm f/2, 100-400L IS, 400 5.6L, 500 f/4 L IS
Panasonic FZ20 & FZ50
http://ken.smugmug.com/

ah, not to worry. there will be no more images - ever. i sincerely doubt i'm the only one who will not show an image here, because of a$$holes like you and your good buddy, Kieth.

oh yes, i know, you're not here to spoil it for everyone. you just never thought of that... go back to your birds. they're a lot closer to you, mentally

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow