Photos of planes, helicopters etc (and a call for help)

Started Oct 12, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nyer82
Senior MemberPosts: 1,611Gear list
Like?
Photos of planes, helicopters etc (and a call for help)
Oct 12, 2009

Anyway, this is a bit off topic but I know a lot of you have travelled in the past year. I'm actually writing my dissertation on consumer satisfaction/dissatisfaction with airlines, especially investigating experience with fees. I'm trying to collect data with a questionnaire. If you have taken a commercial flight in the past year, you're eligible.

It should take 5-15 minutes, it would really help me out. It's not commercial or anything its for my Masters degree. I would appreciate everyone's help if you can.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ux8lOqxAZkDXOrOCUagWlQ_3d_3d

BACK ON TOPIC

And moving on to the on-topic part of the post. Everyone should post up their best shots of airplanes, helicopters, blimps, airships, hot air balloons, etc. I would love to see. And also if you got time and wanna help out a young whippersnapper with his degree.

The below shot was taken with the 55-250mm canon and 450d/xsi.

nyer82's gear list:nyer82's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Samsung Galaxy S4 +7 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow