Very half-hearted effort at Luminous Landscape on K7 review

Started Oct 7, 2009 | Discussions thread
Roland Karlsson
Forum ProPosts: 21,053Gear list
Like?
Re: More opinions and phase of the moon than serious reviews
In reply to hammer9, Oct 11, 2009

hammer9 wrote:

This guy really phoned in the review - don't even understand why he bothered to write it up:

LL is Michael Reichmann's blog. It is interesting to read - it looks nice - and you may learn a thing or two. He is very knowledgeable and is a good writer. But ... it is a blog and no review site. The reviews are really "phase of the moon". It is more coincidences and opinions than objective facts. Its so with this review also. He "thinks" it "feels" like the camera "maybe" is missing some focusing when using it even while no controlled measurements he made could show it to be true. So?

He earlier reviewed a Photoshop plug-in I have made. Its a good plug-in IMHO - but he just got annoyed with it not being for Mac. I told him we are working on it - and later I told him when we had a Mac version. But - although the lack of Mac version earlier was very important - it was not important any more. Dont know why. Phase of the moon, I suppose.

-- hide signature --
 Roland Karlsson's gear list:Roland Karlsson's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sigma DP2 Quattro Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
lolNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow