Olympus m4/3 brown retro bag

Started Sep 16, 2009 | Discussions thread
2005magnum
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,473
Like?
Re: Olympus m4/3 brown retro bag
In reply to Jman13, Oct 9, 2009

I have the bag for quite a few years. Actually, I have 2 Domkes. I love the F-5Xb and I do not know why the rubberized material is coming off. I live about 60 miles east of Los Angeles and basically it is desert with an extremely dry climate. Most of the time, the bag is in a closet I keep most of my photo gear. I have a feeling that if I had a humidifier, it might correct the problem. In the meantime I think I will contact Domke and try to buy a new shoulder strap.

Jman13 wrote:

Odd that your grip material is wearing off. I use two Domke bags for my main kit, the F-2 and the F802 satchel. I've had the F-2 for about 4 years now, and it gets used 99% of the time, and I've noticed essentially no wear on ANY part of the bag. I love Domke bags. Wonderful stuff...well built, and they hold A TON for the size.

2005magnum wrote:

I have this Domke and it is great except the rubberized material on the shoulder strap starts to wear off. If you want something really classy, get a small Billingham, the Rolex/Rolls Royce of camera bags, but most people do not know that.

Jason Milliron wrote:

Domke F-5xb is probably another good option.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow