ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
prasanaphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 104
Like?
Pls Advice..
Oct 9, 2009

Hi Friends

Iam a professional photographer from Chennai,India.I purchased a Macbook pro late 2008 last November.In August this year i noticed a thin blue line running vertically in the LED display.So i contacted Apple and gave it to Datalogics service centre in Chennai and since it is under warranty they agreed to replace the display..while replacin it they told me the Airport extreme stopped workin(it was workin before givin for service) and they asked me to leave the system there and after a couple of days i received a call sayin that Logic board problem ,we have to replace it.since i had no other choice i agreed ,after replacin logic board they again told me Display gone one more time.So they replaced the display again .I got really worried and asked for a Unit replacement which Apple India refused on the grounds that the problems have been solved.Since iam an Advertising and travel photographer for the past one month i have been hiring laptop for shoots from a friend for money.Now am really confused whether i should insist on Unit replacement as it has had multiple failures or should i get the APP that the service provider suggests and carry on with the existing one .My work requires a Laptop and am really worried this one might crash in a crucial shoot.Pls Advice.Thanks in Advance

R.Prasana
http://www.rprasanna.com

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow