OT: Video Camera

Started Oct 3, 2009 | Discussions thread
Punctu
Contributing MemberPosts: 807
Like?
Re: OT: Video Camera
In reply to GK95, Oct 5, 2009

GK95 wrote:

Well, after years of shooting strictly stills, we are now expecting our first child and have decided we want to get a video camera. I don't know much about them or where the reliable information is to be found.

I know the people here have good taste in photography equipment, so I thought I'd ask if any of you have any recommendations on where to find reviews and information on video cameras. A DPReview for video, if you will.

I own a D80 for my still photography, but we are looking for something lower-end in video. Just a basic, consumer-level camera. But as with digital cameras, I'm sure there are some big differences even among the low end video cameras, so I would like a site that gives thorough information. Reading consumer reviews on amazon.com can is not really what I'm after, but that's what 90% of the search results are these days it seems.

Thanks for your time,
Garrett

Check this out

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/forumdisplay.php?s=8586e4f0352a2cda8b79142b1e80dab6&f=143
--
Pushed the button and the world stood still.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow