Started Oct 4, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
snegron
Regular MemberPosts: 499
Like?
Any word on the D400 yet?
Oct 4, 2009

I have a pair of D200's now (which I really like). When the D300 was announced I remember there was much debate over upgrading to it from a D200. While the better high ISO performance of the D300 was very tempting, I decided to stick with the D200 as I have no problem taking the time in PS to clean up noise. I was also hoping that the D300 dropped in price, but that hasn't happened significantly enough for me to afford one yet. My only reason for wanting to upgrade to a D400 from my D200 is because I am looking to downsize or trim the excess. I have two D200's and two D1X's with buffer upgrades. I would like to sell everything and keep one of the D200's with one D400 (if it becomes available).

So, I am wondering if there have been any rumors about a D400 in the works? Nikon makes fantastic cameras and lenses, but luckily they are not very good at keeping secrets! Info usually leaks out several months before they release a new camera!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow