Started Oct 4, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nightstalker1993
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
HD Videos rocks!
Oct 4, 2009

Hey guys! Yesterday Thunderbirds from the USA came to Malaysia for an Air Show, and I was lucky to make it there in time(any later and we'd be stuck in a massive traffic jam)! the 60mm tele range wasn't much helpful at taking pics from that far, so might as well take a video. was pretty surprised by the level of detail captures in the video!

its on youtube now in all its HD glory at http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2A9751E79AD7047F

now, I wanna ask. what apps/codecs do you guys use to convert ur vid from .mov to something more space-saving?

Currently i use SUPER with XviD at 3000kbps with 'Top Quality' checked. or I use Cyberlink's Power Director and output it to AVCHD at 5000kbps. The file size is still pretty big after reencoding, especially compared to those animes released in HD, h264 codecs at only 2xxmb for 24 minutes! wondering how do they encode it until so small, yet still preserving all the details?

-- hide signature --

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow