Started Sep 22, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chuck A
Senior MemberPosts: 1,874
Like?
GF1 and 20mm delivery date????
Sep 22, 2009

What is up with the delivery dateson the GF1 and 20mm? Adorama is now saying December while Amazon seems to still say Otober. Any other info I missed?

I will not wait for December to get the camera. I just want to know if I should change my preorder at Amazon and go with the zoom kit? I prefer to get the 20mm though.

-- hide signature --

Thanks & God Bless,
Chuck
http://www.pbase.com/candrask

'The photograph isolates and perpetuates a moment of time: an important and revealing moment, or an unimportant and meaningless one, depending upon the photographer's understanding of his subject and mastery of his process.' -Edward Weston

'If I knew how to take a good photograph, I'd do it every time.' -Robert Doisneau

'You learn to see by practice. It's just like playing tennis, you get better the more you play. The more you look around at things, the more you see. The more you photograph, the more you realize what can be photographed and what can't be photographed. You just have to keep doing it.' -Eliot Porter

Character is who you are when nobody else is looking.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow