Flat view
luibob
Junior MemberPosts: 31Gear list
Like?
***** Challenge No.87: Converging Lines *****
Sep 18, 2009

Challenge: Converging Lines

Deadline: Thursday, September 24th, 07:00 EST

I really enjoy how an image with strong converging lines really draws you into and/or through the photograph. To me it's like the photograph has a beginning middle and end. It's a compositional technique that usually doesn't pop into my mind while composing a shot. So let's see how creative you can get with this. And I better not see railroad tracks..... Enjoy.

-Luis

Please reply to the FIRST (ORIGINAL) post if you are submitting an entry and please RENAME THE SUBJECT TO INDICATE THE TITLE OF YOUR ENTRY.

R U L E S:

The host gives you a topic of interest and you get going. You can post TWO images.

Feel free to comment on other contestant's images. If you want someone to leave you a piece of constructive criticism, put a (CC) next to the title of your image.

Please embed your image in the thread. Try to resize your photos prior to posting so they're sized appropriately for viewing without having to scroll

My Samples (Not taken with D90 since I just got it a couple of months ago):

Convergent lines don't always have to be straight.

I like how the river guides the eye through the frame.

When I look at this one I see the strong lines of the ceiling material lead the eye to the back wall to more interesting stuff.

-- hide signature --

Nikon D90
18-105mm VR
35-70 2.8D
SB-800

luibob's gear list:luibob's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D +1 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
FeetNew
And?New
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow