Started Sep 17, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Akebono
Senior MemberPosts: 2,400
Like?
Canon 10D: Stubborn phtographer
Sep 17, 2009

Hello again and greetings from Denmark...

A friend of mine, who likes to sail, is the editor of a small, local harbor magazine. It tells those small stories of everyday life at the sea for the aficionados.

This year he invited me to a party at the harbor as a new part of it would be inaugurated. I took my 10D and shot this picture:

My friend liked it and asked me if it was ok to print it the magazine and for me it was a great honor to be asked. I agreed right away.

But I was very surprised to hear that he did not intend to put my name in the magazine. I told him that that it sound very strange for me: why put the name of the author of an article and not the name of the photographer: pictures do not take themselves (well, not yet

He told me that he will then not print my picture in that article but he will speak with the rest of the group and see if the "no photographer name" policy will be changed.

So, just to try to force him to change his mind, I took with my 10D and send to him, among others, these pictures:

The story continues

Cheers

Akebono

-- hide signature --

Unfortunately, sometimes, instead of changing cameras to get good pictures, you have to change the photographer.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow