DA*16-50 problem

Started Sep 13, 2009 | Discussions thread
RobertBarnett
Senior MemberPosts: 1,402Gear list
Like?
Re: DA*16-50 problem
In reply to shane gerrish, Sep 17, 2009

Well, after less than two weeks my 16-50 motor died. Won't focus just buzzes a bit. So I have had enough. I decided to try Pentax again and bought the K7 since they can't be bothered to make a decent focus lens for what is not a cheap lens and given that I still don't think Pentax is going to be around a whole lot longer anyways (I still felt this way when I bought the K7 but figured if I could get the body and then lenses I wanted before they went belly up fine) I decided to send they whole thing back for a refund and stick with my Sony A900.

Good luck to all of you Pentax users and I hope I am wrong about them not being around. I also hope they get the motor problem fixed. If not then they need to give a lifetime warranty on the motors for the people that buy their lenses. Lifetime being theirs not the lenses.

Robert
--
Ketchup is just over loved tomatoes.

RobertBarnett's gear list:RobertBarnett's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Sony DT 30mm F2.8 Macro SAM Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow