Started Sep 16, 2009 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Forum ProPosts: 21,256Gear list
4 abandonned kitties get food at bird feeders
Sep 16, 2009

No, no, no, not what you think.

Went to a local bird feeder area. Was surpised to see 3 cats feeding by the side of the road. A gentleman who regularly stocks the bird feeders put down some dry cat food on the road. He has seen them there for a number of days and fogures they must be really hungry as some were seen around the bird feeders.

I laid myself on the ground to get this eye-level shot of one of the tamer ones. Tame or just too hungry to run away. Two others had scampered into the brush but came back out soon.

I went to pick up 3 cans of specialized catfood, seafood flavour. It smelled great! Fishy and just like seafood. The kitties loved it. I don't know how someone could just abandon cats like that.

Canon 40D and 70-200 2.8L + TC 1.4x. ISO 1600 as the skies were overcast and low light. Lying flat on the gravel using elbows to anchor.

This one taken much later. Almost dark. ISO 3200. Only use in emergencies.

-- hide signature --

I know you mean well but please do not embed my images into the forum. Thanks for respecting that.

Justme's gear list:Justme's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow