Started Sep 8, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JMDavis
Junior MemberPosts: 30
Like?
Help Printing on a New Mac
Sep 8, 2009

I'm a refugee from Windows and am now using a new Mac Pro. Had it about a month and basically still learning a lot. (I'm sorry I didn't move to a Mac a long time ago!) In any case, I've just started trying to print some 4X6 snapshots using Photoshop Elements 6 for the Mac with an Epson R1800 printer. Now, I've read a little about printing with Elements on a Mac but I'm kind of flustered since I don't encounter the same/similar dialog boxes that were in my Windows setup. I think I've loaded the driver correctly for the R1800 and I can access the Printer Utility for the R1800. But, everytime I've tried to print (and I think set the controls correctly) it just spits out the photo quickly at what appears to be the lowest quality. I have the printer manual to read and can look up "printing" in the Mac help and on-line, but still no luck. Can anyone help with any more detailed help for a newbie to this?
Thanks JMDavis

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow