Flat view
Knoal
Regular MemberPosts: 432
Like?
Challenge #86 ***Motion Blur***
Aug 29, 2009

Challenge: "Motion Blur"
Deadline: Thursday, September 10th, 07:00 PST

A week has passed since the results of Challenege #85 were announced. The winner has not accepted as the host, so as #2 I will host/choose the new challenge.

As usual, we want something that will challenge our skills. This is a topic that I have been playing with lately. For further clarification, motion blur could be a static subject with a moving backbround or a moving background with a static element OR everything could be in motion. I feel the topic leaves the door wide open for creativity and interpretation

So please enjoy, have fun and let's see your best!

Please reply to the FIRST (ORIGINAL) post if you are submitting an entry and please RENAME THE SUBJECT TO INDICATE THE TITLE OF YOUR ENTRY.

R U L E S:

The host gives you a topic of interest and you get going. You can post TWO images.

Feel free to comment on other contestant's images. If you want someone to leave you a piece of constructive criticism, put a (CC) next to the title of your image.

Please embed your image in the thread. Try to resize your photos prior to posting so they're sized appropriately for viewing without having to scroll

Some examples:

-- hide signature --

Knoal

D200 (Thanks BestBuy!)
105mm 2.8
80-200mm 2.8
300mm f/4

WSSA Member #172

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29684390@N02/

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
FoxNew
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow