Started Aug 27, 2002 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AMonroy
Junior MemberPosts: 36
Like?
New D7Hi ???
Aug 27, 2002

I have a D7i for a couple of months. Today I have upgraded to the version 1.10e and everything works perfectly. Of the two files that are needed for the upgrade, I have opened both with the notepad. In the file ram.bin the following thing appears...

pHILE+ MIPS FA V4.0.2 Copyright (c) 1988-1999 Integrated Systems, Inc., All Rights Reserved

pSOS+ MIPS V2.5.4 Copyright (c) 1988-1999 Integrated Systems, Inc., All Rights Reserved

Is the language of programming of the firmware? Maybe a program exist in internet to be able to read the firmware and modify that interesting for us. I don't know if it has been in this forum where there were people with programming knowledge that looked for this tool.

At the end of the file the names appear D7, D7i and D7Hi. Which is the D7Hi? Will the D7 be with the firmware 2.00?

In the file dsc.app the same thing appears and one can also see the words of the menus. There the option appears 'demo mode.'

What will we be able to discover among all?

A greeting,

AMonroy

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow