Started Aug 24, 2002 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Big kahuna1
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
Problems with epson 2200
Aug 24, 2002

I received my epson 2200 two days ago. I followed all the instructions with installation to the tee. I have a Dell 8100 pentium 4-1.4 768 ram, 40gb hard drive with windows ME. I am using the usb connection. Here is my problem. My printer will start printing a picture and after some part of the picture is printed the printer will spit the paper out. I then get a message that says paper not loaded correctly ( I have loaded the paper correctly). I have spent two hours with level 2 support at epson and they are not completely sure what the problem is. I have reinstalled the drivers a couple of times used two different usb cables. I had a epson 785 on this system and had no problems with printing. I have wasted several sheets of paper trying to print. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out or would like to know if anyone out there with a 2200 has had any problems at all. Thank you for your time.

Big kahuna1

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow