Started Jul 31, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lester_B
Regular MemberPosts: 195Gear list
Like?
Customer want a free retake session
Jul 31, 2009

Hey, maybe someone can help me out here. I did a group of professionals head shots last month. I went on location and set up a full studio. I did 12 people and everyone was happy with the results except for one lady. She's on the heavy side and shows up with a loud print blouse and her hair looks like she just rolled out of bed and she has no brush to fix it with. I start taking the pics and I just know they are going to look horrible so my wife loans her the black blazer she is wearing. Anyway, I do the same poses with the same lighting as everyone else. In fact, to try and slim her down I go up on the ladder to shoot down on her and turn her, etc. etc.. I send her a slideshow with 26 shots. She writes me back and says she doesn't like any of them and wants me to do a reshoot at no charge. What do I tell her to make her understand that I don't work for nothing and try to put it in a nice way??

Lester_B's gear list:Lester_B's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow