Started Jul 30, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
WalterK
Senior MemberPosts: 2,619
Like?
Canon 1DII: Personal Function Problem
Jul 30, 2009

It has been years since I changed some of the personal functions on my 1DmkII. I am having a problem getting them to do what I want, and need help. My goal is to be able to switch, using PFn00, between the three choices, in order to get choice of bracketing with 3, 5 or 7 images. Here are the steps I took, using the EOS Utility:

1) I used PFn08 to choose bracketing of 5 pictures. I then used PFn00-2 to register my personal functions.

2) I then went back to PFn08 and chose to bracket 7 pictures. I then used PFn00-3 to register my personal functions.

3) I then went back to PFn08 and selected the first choice, bracketing at the default 3 pictures. I registered this using PFn00-1.

Supposedly, I can now use PFn00, Apply, to choose the first, second or third choice to allow me to set the camera up for 3, 5 or 7-picture bracketing. However, all I get is whatever I set the PFn08 for the last time I set it.

I can go between 3 image bracketing and whatever the PFn08 is set for by turning PFn08 on or off, but that does not give me the 3 choices I should be able to get.

If there is a 1DMkII maven out there, please help!
--
Walter K

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow