Cotton Carrier

Started Jul 27, 2009 | Discussions thread
Rich Turk
Regular MemberPosts: 283
Like?
Re: Cotton Carrier
In reply to drhollett, Jul 27, 2009

I'm working on a review to be ready by end of this week.

Have had it for 6 days. Very well designed and put together. Does seem sturdy as per their video. A bit clunky to get into at first but once you're wearing it, it's very comfortable. Lot's of adjustments at first to get the right fit.

The unit itself is very lightweight. I didnt even get any funny looks on my walks around the local wildlife preserve.

I've used it w/my landscape kit - eos 40D and xsi, 28-135 and 10-22 lenses attached. Very nice not having the two cameras hanging from the neck and I feel better at end of day.

Also, have used it w/a 100-400 IS and 40D+vert grip. A heavy lens is still a heavy lens imho and the weight is now shifted from the neck to other parts of the body. Marginal improvement for me. I do have bad back/neck which is why I ordered this.

I'm going to keep mine. They offer a 14 day return. Since it's not in stores, there's no way to tell how you'll like it until you try it on.

Service has been good via their Facebook site and by e-mail

rt

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow