Started Jul 27, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skutters
Regular MemberPosts: 395Gear list
Like?
Odd Battery problem with MB-d10 grip
Jul 27, 2009

Hi All, Getting my gear ready to go out at the weekend i put the recharged AA's in the grip but noticed that the BP sign did not come up, i took the grip off removed the main battery put the grip back on Dead Camera. So was not sure where the problem lay Grip or Batteries went and bought some cheap AA's from local shop and everything worked fine.

So then it must be the batteries or charger at fault as the batteries had only been used once before i thought it must be the charger, so got a new charger and recharged the batteries still no good, dead grip.

The odd thing is these are new batteries that worked fine the first time i used them and i have tried them in my flashgun and that works fine. Anyone have any idea's what's going on.

BTW one thing i noticed is when i push in the tray with the AA's that work the small green light flashes, with the rechargeable's it does'nt.

Regard's Kev.

skutters's gear list:skutters's gear list
Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Nikon D300 +4 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow