Are flash settings saved to EXIF?
Jun 22, 2009
Are settings that you set on your flash also written to the EXIF data in your image file? When I browse the shots from a gig I've shot it would be very handy to be able to use the metadata in the EXIF as a learning to. I'd like to be able to browse my shots and see this data for shots that really came out great and ones that didn't and try to better understand why in the context of the lighting conditions at the time of the shot.
Flash Settings that would be nice to see in the EXIF:
1) Flash mode: TTL, Manual, Multi, etc
2) FP or Second Curtain mode enabled?
3) Flash exposure compensation value (if any)
4) Flash exposure bracketing (used or not)
5) Focal point on photo (Visible in Canons ZoomBrowser... anyone know if it's possible to view this in Lightroom 2?)