Frist Frame Black

Started Jun 4, 2009 | Discussions thread
Glenn
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,782
Like?
Re: Frist Frame Black
In reply to A. M. Hughes, Jun 4, 2009

Sony in Toronto should be doing it. and I think it is Free. did they send you to speak to the depot in mississauga? If not i'd drop into the 115 Gordon Baker Road

address (around back) and speak to one of the 2 girls on the counter there. they are well set up and know what they are doing. thats where the video cameras go,

The Mississauga (eglinton) outfit does only the P&S cameras and even the counter staff hadn't been triend on Alpha last time I spoke to them, so they hear Sony camera and think they are the ones to fix it, untill they type the serial number into their system and it tells them to send the customer to Grodon baker or take the camera and send it themselves by courier. My expreience is to just go to the toronto head office anyway.they are well equipped.

One other thing. Sony (this only happneneed once) may take your credit card number and tell you the repair would be a nominal amount. They do this because sometimes they do a repair and the customer abandons the camera. you'd only be charged if it turns out the repair isn't under warranty.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow