Started Jun 2, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
comport
Regular MemberPosts: 133
Like?
500D Softness
Jun 2, 2009

hello , i buyed last year a 450d - with kit lens - there are focus issues with the kit - not with my 28-135 IS - i know how to take pictures - with the 28 -135 no problem after all.

But because of many threads and my own experience with the 450D i exchanged the camera for money.

Until now i waited for the 500d - but now i am really unsure to buy the 500d - 2 in words two different german print magazines tested the 500 vs the Nikon D5000
Conclusion - the 500d tends to make softness in the pcitures with the kit lens -

They printed a example picture - the pictures are so unsharp against the D5000 or Olympus 620 that is really unbelievable - that is not only my opinion -everyone in germany can buy the Magazines to check my statement.

They not only shows soft pictures they also write a text near the soft pictures and here they explain that they find the picture soft too ?
This was true with an test of the 1000d in the past -

I am 100 % sure the kit lens is able to produce much sharper pics - my 450d was able to produce razor shapr images with the live view - What now ?
Is the 500d kit lens the only problem ?

Please Steve Dudley dont argue with me - i ┬┤know your opinion

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow