ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hesbehindyou
Senior MemberPosts: 1,583
Like?
New tech: C-PVA = poor mans S-PVA??
May 13, 2009

Summary:

"Enthusiastic home photographers may finally have the perfect monitor, as this display technology means more accurate colours but without the price hike that usually comes with S-PVA."

Full text:

"The last new offering to really catch my eye was a late addition to the launch; I’ll try to get hold of some images from Samsung but they won’t do these monitors justice. They were 20in and 23in TFTs with thin aluminium stands and what I believe the rep told me were C-PVA panels - apparently sitting between TN and S-PVA in quality terms, they looked hugely impressive in my brief hands-on. Enthusiastic home photographers may finally have the perfect monitor, as this display technology means more accurate colours but without the price hike that usually comes with S-PVA. I’ll get full details from Samsung and update this post, and they won’t be out until June but, again, we’ll be getting one in as soon as we can."

Link (scroll down):
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/blogs/2009/05/13/first-look-samsungs-new-display-range/

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow