Started May 10, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JOHN
Senior MemberPosts: 1,104Gear list
Like?
I'm going back to Canon
May 10, 2009

I brought the A900 in Oct -08 and have never been that impressed with the IQ straight out of the camera compared to the Canon ID-MKII or IDs ,

Sony's noise is visible at 400 iso , i seem to be spending a lot more time processing in Ps and the Exposure is any thing from -0.3 to -1.0 stop out.

No Firmware up-grade for the complained and known about issues with the camera and here we are 7 months later.

Canon/Nikon customer have a issue with their camera Canon/ Nikon soon bring a fix or firmware up-grade out.

Sony supporter here seem to try and convince them selves that the reason Sony has not addressed the issues is that their camera doesn't need Firmware up-grade because sony has re least it without fault.

The customer support is terrible compared to Canon , just look at my threads on how i was treated recently by them in the UK.

As a Semi Pro i need a good back up service which unfortunately i have not received it from sony.

I wished i never had traded in my Canon kit against a Sony, one of the biggest regrets,

i 'll sure loose some £ going back to Canon. Lost £ going to Sony in the fist place and to add insult to injury i loose £ going back.
All in all an ill affordable costly experience going from Canon to Sony.
All the best Jonathan and good luck to you Sony Shooters.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
FyiNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow