ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PaulJC
Junior MemberPosts: 26
Like?
My experience with CR Kennedy in Oz
Apr 29, 2009

Hello all,

As much as anyone else, I am guilty of being very happy to report my bad experiences. I am much more unlikely to offer praise when it is due, so to redress the balance, here is my experience with CR Kennedy (Pentax distributors in Australia).

Being a fairly regular reader here on the forums, I have become aware that Malcolm Kennedy (from CR Kennedy) has participated in a few discussions before. He has specifically stated on a number of occasions that they "will match any legitimate internet price for Australian customers, through our dealer network. Please contact sales@crkennedy.com.au"

As I was in the market for a Pentax flash, I duly contacted them with the latest internet prices and they have been true to their word. A new 540 flash is on it's way to me now.

Customer service basically told me that their network of distributors would be unable to match the quoted prices, but that CR Kennedy would be happy to sell it to me directly.

So, my public thanks to the Australian distributors for their help and service. In my experience (and I am aware that not everyone will always have my experience), I cannot recommend them enough. Any Oz Pentax people out there, do your homework, email the prices through and follow up with CR Kennedy.

Thanks for reading,

Paul

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
PaulNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow