Wide Paint Brush

Started Apr 28, 2009 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
unknown member
(unknown member)
Re: Wide Paint Brush
In reply to minihorses01, Apr 28, 2009

I'm not sure if these are standard brush sets in PS, but check and see if you have sets called "Assorted Brushes," "Dry Media Brushes," or "Thick Heavy Brushes." Some of the brushes in those sets render a natural looking brush stroke.
~ Peano
email: peano@radiantpics.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow